Whether you are looking for steps to configure the TWC email settings on Android device or synchronise your TWC email account with Outlook, this guide will come in handy. Besides, you will also learn about TWC email IMAP settings, POP and SMTP settings.
So follow the guide and set up TWC email accounts on the respective devices.
TWC Email Settings for Android
Here is the manual method to configure TWC email settings on Android phones. Once the incoming and outgoing mail server hostnames and port values, your TWC email account will be set up on your Android phone.
- Open the ‘Mail’ application and begin setting up your TWC email account by clicking on the ‘Accounts’ section.
- Select the option of ‘Add Account’ and on the next screen you will have to enter few details of TWC account such as:
- Email Address
- Email Password
- By clicking on any of the ‘IMAP’ and ‘POP’ options you can select the server type of your TWC account.
- Next, by clicking on one of the ‘Manual’ and ‘Automatic’ options to confirm how you want to set up a TWC account.
- You must select the ‘Manual Setup’ so that you can configure the TWC email server settings one by one.
- Now, start with IMAP that is the incoming mail server for your TWC account. Click on the ‘IMAP’ tab and enter the following details in the mentioned tabs.
|TWC IMAP Server Hostname||mail.twc.com|
|TWC IMAP Port Value||993|
|TWC Port Number||143|
- If you have chosen ‘POP’ in Step 3, click on the ‘POP’ tab for your TWC incoming mail server and enter the following email settings in the mentioned tabs.
|POP Server Hostname||mail.twc.com|
|TWC POP Port Value||995|
|TWC Port Number||143|
Note: Once the IMAP or POP email settings are entered, hit the ‘None’ option for Encrypted Security Type.
- Move towards the outgoing server settings section by clicking on the ‘Next’ option. Next, click on the ‘SMTP’ tab and enter the following outgoing settings in the mentioned tabs.
|SMTP Server Hostname||mail.twc.com|
|TWC SMTP Port Value||587|
|TWC Port Number||465|
- Once the TWC incoming and outgoing email settings are configured, accept the ‘All the certificates’ option and allow the encrypted connection.
- At the end, hit on the ‘Done’ button. If you are asked to enter the TWC email login address and password then, provide them and click on the ‘Finish’ tab.
Here you have finally set up your TWC email account on an Android device. Now, whenever you feel like accessing your TWC account, you can just open the ‘Mail’ application and browse, send, and receive emails.
TWC Email Settings for Outlook
Many of us keep more than one email account to keep our professional and personal work separate. If you are one of them who is done with handling Outlook and TWC accounts together and cannot find a way. Here is a solution, configure TWC email Outlook settings on your device and access both the accounts together.
- Log into your Outlook email account by entering the correct email address and password.
- Move towards the upper-left corner and look for the ‘Tools’ tab. Click on it and browse its options.
- Choose the ‘Account Settings’ option among others.
- Under Account Settings, click on the ‘New’ to add a TWC account.
- Choose the ‘Email’ option and start the email setup.
- Select the ‘Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP’ option. Then, choose the ‘Next’ button.
- Once you select the ‘Manually configure TWC email server settings’ option you will be allowed to enter email server settings.
- Select ‘Internet Email’ account and then click on the ‘Next’ option to continue.
- Provide the TWC Email Username, Email Address, and Password in the required tabs. Then, click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Now, mention which server type you want to use while using TWC account on your Outlook profile. Click on the ‘POP’ or ‘IMAP’ option as per choice.
- Your TWC account will be set up temporarily. Now on your TWC account, click on the ‘More Settings’ option.
- You will be driven to the TWC email server settings page.
- Select the ‘SMTP’ option for ‘TWC Mail Outgoing Server’ and accept the ‘Outgoing mail server requires authentication’ condition.
- Now, enter the TWC.com email address in the ‘Username’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button and enter the email password in the ‘Password’ tab.
- Head to the ‘Email Server Settings’ tab by hitting the ‘Advanced’ button.
- Confirm your TWC email account type by choosing the same option you chose in Step 10.
- Enter POP or IMAP mail server settings as mentioned below:
|POP Outgoing Port Number (Secure)||587|
|POP Incoming Port Number (Insecure)||995|
|IMAP Incoming Port Number (Secure)||993|
|POP/ IMAP Hostname for Incoming and Outgoing Servers||mail.twc.com|
Note: Select either ‘SSL’ or ‘TLS’ option and enable your encrypted connection.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button and complete the configuration of incoming and outgoing email settings.
- Now, complete the entire set up by hitting the ‘Next’ and ‘Finish’ tabs.
We hope the quick steps helped you in configuring the TWC email settings on your Outlook account. Now, access the TWC email account on your Outlook profile whenever you want.
After a quick follow-up on the methods mentioned in this article, your TWC email settings will be configured on Android and Outlook devices. On facing any issues such as TWC Email Login, leave a comment and get all your doubts resolved.