Is your AOL mail down again? Or is your AOL mail shutting down on its own without even giving you a chance to do something about it?
Well, sometimes, AOL account holders fail to access their email accounts and face other issues also for that matter as mentioned above. There are many reasons behind these issues out of which AOL mail server down is very common. However, you do not have to bother about it much as you can fix them all without any trouble whatsoever. Go through the guide below and enlighten yourself with some cool troubleshooting tips to deal with down AOL mail servers. Here we go:
- Before you try to log in to your account and send an email, keep your internet browser free of the caches, cookies, and browser history.
- Log out from your AOL email account for a while and go back to Windows to ‘Restart’ your computer or any operating system. After a while, sign in to your account.
- Before sending out a test email from your AOL email account, make sure that the pop-up blocker in your internet browser does not keep AOL from sending an email.
- If you are using an outdated internet browser, change it right away. Use another Web browser. Using an outdated web browser may often cause AOL login errors. So make sure you use the new and compatible web browser.
- Even a firewall or an antivirus may be the reason you will not be able to log in to your email ID or, for that matter, send an email. Try removing or disabling such programs.
The aforementioned guide will resolve the problem in no time. But if some hidden glitch still keeps your AOL mail down, you can try the following tips.
How to fix AOL Login Problems
Down AOL mail serverscan create a number of AOL mail login problems. If you are not able to access your AOL mail account either, then you got to follow these steps. Check out:
- Start the Windows operating system and click on ‘Restart’ to reboot the device.
- When the device restarts, open a different and compatible AOL mail login page.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ option and remove all the caches and cookies from the browser.
- Now disable the ‘POP-UP’ blocking software as well as the Antivirus software.
- Once protective programs are disabled, restart the device again and visit the AOL mail login page.
- Provide your AOL Sign in credentials and hit the ‘Sign In’ button.
How to Fix if Your AOL Mail is Not Working
If your AOL mail is down or just not working, you can try the following troubleshooting tips. Here we go:
- To access the AOL login page, go to the internet browser and type: https:/www.aol.com/ link
- Click on the ‘Login / Join’ button and enter the following AOL login credentials:
- AOL email login address
- Password for the same email ID
- Hit the ‘Sign in’ tab.
In case, you have been asked to enter the login credentials again, you got to do the following.
Not just AOL mail server down but also entering wrong account credentials can block you from logging in. So follow these steps to retrieve your AOL account.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link and arrive on the next page.
- You will be asked to verify yourself as the only owner of this account. To do that enter the ‘AOL login Username’ or ‘AOL Mail Login Address’.
- To complete the verification process enter one of the below-mentioned required details.
The AOL account holders make sure that the given details must be authentic and active on use:
- Enter Phone Number for verification
- Email Address for verification
- Enter a Security Question for verification
- Follow as per the preferred way
Verification via Phone Number – If you enter a ‘Phone Number’ you will receive an ‘OTP’ (One Time Password) on the registered mobile phone. Open the verification message and copy the OTP to paste it in the given blank space.
Verification via Email Address – If you have provided an active email address, open the email ID. you will receive a ‘no-reply’ email from the AOL mail services. Click on the ‘verification link’ and you will be redirected to the ‘AOL Reset Password’ page.
Verification via Security Question – You must have entered a ‘Security Question’ (make sure that the security question is the same question that you had set during the signup process of your AOL email account). Now, in the new page, enter the correct answer to the question. On providing the valid answer you will be directed to the ‘Reset Password’ page.
- In the ‘Reset Password’ page, enter a ‘New Password’
- Re-enter the same ‘New Password’ to confirm your choice
- At last, hit the button of ‘Save the Password’.
Once you follow the aforementioned steps thoroughly, you will be notified that ‘Your AOL Mail Login Password has been reset.’ Now, you may log in to your account even if your AOL mail is down.
Why Choose us to Fix AOL Mail Down Issues?
We hope that the aforementioned guide would have helped you resolve your AOL mail down problems. For more guides on common system issues like these, keep visiting the website or write to us anytime.